Happy New Decade/Year Everyone! :D
School's just began for a week.
&Things aren't going smoothly.
BLAW was like 52?
MAEC was like 54?
Thankfully POA saved my life, 72.
The next thing down are projects.
DSS, BMGT, BLAW &LMS.
I have started on all of them,
But it's nowhere near completion.
Okay, LMS can be done within 2 days.
So that's left with 3projects.
Bummer.
Now we're having the Open House.
Not really liking it.
Too pack, crowded. :(
Well,
I just hope those I know that did O's in 2009 scored well.
I finally managed to move on & let go.
I learnt that thinking about a second chance will never happen.
So here's to you.
Thanks for everything we had.
Thanks for making me a part of your life.
Thanks for accepting & understanding me for what I am.
Thanks for making me love you.
I appreciate it.
Now with the heart at ease.
I finally (not really) happy.
I also deactivated my facebook. :D
So, if you wanna reach me or updates about me.
Find me @ twitter.com/rrawkerrfela.
Oh wells.
Did I mention I love working at Heeren?
It so fun fun fun! Ha!
Okay, I'm off to start DSS.
Cheers