Okay, the weekend sucked big time.
Yeah, I'm at new place now.
Not at Ion anymore. :D
Well everyone's hyped up about 25th.
I am so not. I am not looking forward to it at all.
Cause everyone's celebrating it for the wrong reasons.
It's the birth of Christ.
That's the reason why there's Christmas.
Santa Claus didn't exist, it was all a LIE.
Yes, I know I stopped going church.
That doesn't mean I cannot practice what I have learnt as a catholic.
Tsk, don't judge me.
Well, the only thing I long for is to have someone around.
Someone to hold, cherish this very special day.
Hang out & chill & engage in most random conversations ever.
Guess this year, wasn't the year.
Probably gonna hang out with the usuals.
Not really sure what are they up to.
Or let it be a very quiet one with me at home.
Zirca on Sunday was fucked up.
I said things that shouldn't have been said.
Things shouldn't been mentions.
Bloody shameless of me.
Sigh.
Doubt will be going clubbing soon.
The worst part of it all
My seniors, of all people, saw me in that manner.
How sucky is that.
My life isn't as good as yours.
Enjoy it while it lasts.