I'm on the verge of giving up.
I'm just too hopeless for anything.
A part of me slowly dies each day.
What more can I do to change things?
I am still waiting.
I told you I would.
2 months,
I doubt you will hold on to your word.
You would just break me like the others.
Words, are just words, easily said & fast forgotten.
I am living my life now.
I always have been.
Recently,
I have lost the mood to study.
I have gain interest for the party-life.
Should I indulge in it?
I have restrained myself for too long.
I can't resist temptation no more.
Oh wells.
Tmr's my last paper.
&Then I am on break for 2 weeks.
Bleaching my hair tmr.
New look, I hope.
I am gonna make sure I will be fine without you.
Cause when you are around.
I feel the same as how I feel now.
Makes no difference.
I tried my best of wanting to know you.
You just pushed me aside.
But when you left,
You felt so guilty.
I do really know what to do now.
Stay & believe in faith or,
Leave & free myself?
Come to think of it.
I wished, simply wished.
I could erase my past.
I do not wished to stay in touch with ex's/dates/flings.
Cause having them around is pain.
Hearing that they have someone is painful.
I'm just hopeless.
Thank God, you're not me.