I felt cheated.
I really did, I thought you had some feelings for me.
Guess it wasn't as strong compared that jerk you fell in love with.
I mean, to think for you to text me in middle of night saying that you're sad.
I thought you had family problems or difficulties with school.
In the end, having you said, 'boyfriend problems'.
I couldn't cared less in the conversation...
I just gave the simple answer which was do what's at your heart's interest.
Cause it was the one that got you where you are.
Anyway, this is just so shit.
Family, friends, school & work.
It's just so fucked up.
Thought I could enjoy my holidays but havin' fun.
But I am so not.
I had to cancel my birthday party.
Worry about my fucking results for school.
Family going through difficulties cos of alot of things.
Friends are not really friends anymore.
Fuck it.