I'm back!
Sorry, been studying (not really) during this 1 month.
If you want updates, follow me on twitter! :D
@badmalebitch
Anywhooo.
Here's what happened,
- failed OBSE test.
- lost my A grade for BSTA
- went for Lady Gaga Concert
- left Shangri-la
- got a new job at Havaianas
- planning a birthday party alone sucks
- touch rugby is still my passion even if I don't get selected for the team
- <3 his classmates & cliques
- still SINGLE.
Yeah, that's pretty much.
I predicted my GPA somehow. :D
B > Business Statistics
B > IT in Business
C > Microeconomics
B+ > Business Communication 1
C+ > Organisational Behaviour for Service Excellence
B > Creativity & Applied Thinking Skills
Pass > Sports & Wellness
Expected GPA = 2.818
Shit!
I hope my grades are better than this :/
Oh, if I don't do well...
I will drop Business Studies & switch to Arts Business Management! :D