Heh, the whole fms-gg issue is really stupid.
People trying to think that they are better than another.
Oh please, I had enough.
Actually, I'm feeling damn pek-cek now.
I don't know why, I don't know how.
But everything feels so fucking fucked up I swear.
Maybe I should just leave them, for th better.
I don't belong here, it's just so weird.
Results were like as expected much.
A for Business Statistics.
B+ for IT in Business.
D+ for Microeconomics.
Well, at-least I passed Micro with a D+ & not retake the paper get a D.
Rotting here in the school library.
I just feel like ranting but I just don't have th heart to.
Maybe not now, I don't know.
I need to talk to someone.
Well, I've talk to many but they left half-way.
I need someone consistent, someone...
Mmm, I just don't know how to put it.
I miss Viccintta ALOT. :/
I srsly need you.
You know I love you.
That's true.