Back to blogging.
Life's such a mader chod,
I need to run and break free.
Thoughts of leaving StarBurst lingers...
I'm just not up for it and not cut out for it.
I realized that I am the lousiest junior on th field.
I cannot even catch or throw a bloody ball properly!
Waddahell is wrong with me?
I hate being a disappointment to a group of people.
It sucks, the feeling sucks.
Especially when you have friends there & then you disappoint them.
My whole life's just screwed.
Anyway, things between them are over.
I am just me, on my own.
Battling any obstacles that obstruct me.
I gotta move on and be strong.
I shall not let emotions take control of me.
I shall be strong, firm and steady...
I love my classmates, ALOT.
Even though I can be an irritant and LOUD.
They are just simply awesomex!
I'm an TB05/06 addict.
They are something similar to 5B'08.
We are gluttons cos we are food hunters! :D
Yumyum, chopchop!
Anyway, projects submission and final presentations are coming!
Which means my very first semester in Ngee Ann is coming to an end.
Gosh, that's bloody fast, isn't it?
Oh wells.
Off to la-la land.
But I want GaGa tickets, how?
Cheers,
Wolfgang.