well, I'm back.
&I swear that low-life FMS gossipgirl - wannabe is major boring.
Anyway,
Life's a bore.
Common test went well, hoping for good results.
Holidays begun.
Work, work, work. :/
Well, quite used to working long hours at poolside now.
Which is good, used to hate long hours, but now it's okay! :D
Had touch rug training in between.
I swear my love for touch rugby is really growing. :D
Ahhhhh! :D
I just got me Red NikePro Tights & FBT shorts for trg, sexy.
BA Envoys camp was simply th sex.
Really enjoyed myself during th camp, no complaints at all!
People are amazingly loved.
You guys know who you are. :D
Glad to have met this bunch of whacky people.
Guess what.
4hours of school got canceled tmr.
Stupid much.
Should have just closed it down, heh.
I so wanted my ITB results.
But now I have to wait another week, screw this shit. :/
I love you.
You know it.
Cheers.