School's pretty hectic I would proudly say.
Somehow, I don't deserve to be in BS.
I just feel so stressed with all the work piled up.
Which made me think why did I consider BS over LMGT. :/
I guess I have to be motivated and accept the situation.
Last week was e-Learning,
To me, it felt pointless.
I wished I had lectures & tutorials to attend.
e-Learning was rly screwed, I had to come school still.
My brains were stressed even more cos of the projects.
Ugh.
Anyway, out of th 6weeks of school.
I managed to find out the personalities of my classmates in TB06 & some TB05.
Which was clearly evident in the work they put in for their presentations.
I'm not confident for my CommTest which is next week.
Screw it.
I predict a C for ITB & MIEC and a B for BSTA.
I just hope I can do better than that.
Sigh.
Life is overtaking me.
I just need you,
I wished you knew.