I don't wanna talk about much, but only about the happy stuff.
Baby got back on Thursday, 2hours later then expected.
Some stupid detour to Batam caused that, damn you JetStar.
So couldn't meet him that day itself.
Then it was work on Friday,
I blew my top at my Team Leader.
Srsly, I couldn't be bother about him anymore, pissed off.
I'm waiter to th public, not your own personal maid.
Ugh.
Then it's off to AFA.
Had dinner with A&A at McD's.
Well, I can't wait to help out on th 14th, being th timekeeper is fun, I suppose. :D
Took pictures with Olga & I think I wasted 10shots.
The rest of the night was pretty much f*cked up.
Saturday,
Headed down to SÖÖMA Coffeehouse, ♥
I so so love the BANANARAMA smoothie there!
Mmm, a new chill out coffeehouse? DEFINITELY! :D
Then met B for awhile, well, talked things out.
But yeah, I guess now things are okaaay?
Had dinner at Carnivore, special thanks to Kevin! :D
It was like omfgwtfikrtmai good!
I so wanted th Chicken Heart so bad.
They only managed to serve it after we left paying th bill. ):
Saddddddddd.
So yeah,
I'm glad we worked things out B.
I'm sorry about everything, love you.
Till then,
Wolfy.
p.s. Ngee Ann hates me, they don't answer my questions well ):