Say what you want about me! :D
I so, so, so love BRITNEY.
Just hope she comes down to SG!
Anyway, kinda shocked about the Rihanna & Chris Brown drama.
THEY ARE MARRIED? SHE'S PREGNANT
Earlier reports had claimed that Rihanna agreed to forgive Brown
After she realised that she was pregnant with his child.
The secret wedding was conducted by a minister
Who was brought in for the spur of the moment ceremony,
A source close to the couple told the magazine.
"Rihanna is looking for the husband-and-two-kids deal before she turns 25.
She believes in fairy tales, and she wants to live hers with Chris.
She was totally up front and confessed to him, 'I can't live without you'",
the source said.
-http://ia.rediff.com/movies/2009/mar/05rihanna-and-chris-brown-married.htm
OHMYGAWD, why?
Anyway, my enrollment is completed! :D
Just waiting to purchase my lappy now.
I'm getting MacBook 2.0GHz White.
Kinda like an old model, but I prefer the exterior as compared to the new ones.
But the new features on the new one isn't available on it.
It's okay, I am gonna run it on Windows in school & Mac at home.
My Photobooth is gonna be filled with loads of my peektures.
&I will start creating videos too! :D
Oh, decided not to go for Sports Camp.
So just going for NPSU & bAoc.
Spending quality time with B tmr.
&it's finally reaching to our 1st month too! :D
I just love you, B.