Iggie's birthday @ Pasir Ris was fun shit.
Haha, I should make a vow to go easy on drinks man.
I think after Vic's 18th Birthday, my capacity to drink has gone down. ):
42below & Chivas was like awesome mannnn! :D
I miss baby boo, I really do.
You're my angel &baby I can see your Halo.
I love you!
Sigh, I gotta breathe slow.
I really love you loads, we need to talk soon.
I need to get stuff off my chest. ):
I can't wait for friday! :D
Oh, Kenneth sorta told me about th laptop models we can get to choose.
I'm still sticking to Fujitsu, undecided between S6420 & S6520.
They don't have A6220. ):
Oh wells, the other two models have a bigger screen I think :P
Cannot wait, probably settling my enrollment forms by this week.
Btw, I have alrdy taken few shots using Olga.
I hope, hope very much, that it will turn out nice. :D
Alright, job interview @ 1500hrs.
Wish me luck! :D
xoxo.