<body>
I want to hold the stranger, that's you.
Sunday, March 22, 2009

Ho Hum Hee.

What I feeling now is actually kinda shitty.
I feel like stripping the problems off me.

Somehow, home is not a place where I feel a sense of security.
It's like a war-torture-zone kinda thing?
Heh, don't wanna talk much about family anyway.
Cos there's nothing appreciated & acknowledged.
So yeah.

Went to Haji Lane with th girls on Wednesday,
Had some delicious Egyptian Food & Sheesha.
Kinda enjoyed th company somehow cos I felt so much relaxed there then home.
Had so much fun & laughter to extent where we actually drew attention from crowd around us.

Can't be help huh? :D

After which headed back home for some Dirty Sexy Money 2 therapy.
Then got kinda tempted to head down William place to watch it.
Got changed, shower, walked down to bloody Normanton Park at 2am.
Well, apparently th idiot slept half way thru disk 2.
So had McD's for breakfast then went home for recovery.

So apparently I wasted Thursday & Friday at home doing nothing.
Pretty useless right?

Yesterday's schedule was pretty much packed somehow?
Watch 'Hotel For Dogs' at Lido, with my Godmother & family.
Kinda nice & touching ending which was somehow predicted.
Lunch cum Dinner was at FarEast Plaza, a mini-drama happened there.
Kinda sickening, wonder why they have to do such things a public places.
I feel so bloody embarrassed about it.

Whatever, I felt so happy after heading down to th volunteer BBQ gathering.
But th stupid weather was kinda irritating, my flip flops was kinda stain cos of the mud.
&th BBQ fire couldn't be started as well due to th drizzle which refused to stop 2 hours later.
Had a major bitching session with them too! :D

Then back to Cathay,
Met up with Suba, Joe, Chandhi & her brother.
Wanted to watch 'Coming Soon' but ended up with 'Gran Torino'
Had no regrets after watching th film.

It was so nice, emotions were strong.
&boy, th coarse language & violence was so intense.
I thought we're like watching a M18 show.
Ending was so unpredictable & th humor was funny TTM.
I would recommend Gran Torino, a good movie! :D

The route out to th expressway was kinda scary.
As we were heading to the Suntec entry to ECP,
About like 10 cars zoomed past us along Raffles Boulevard.
Plus, we're like stucked in th middle lane.
So we're kinda pathetic as th cars sped past us, left & right.

We ended up at Simpang Bedok for supper.
It's been damn long since I've been there.
Somehow, it's like Roti-Prata has been like th most common food item.
Most people have it for like supper, be it Bedok, Kent Ridge, Jln Kayu, wherever.
HAHAHAHA.

Oh wells.
Somehow both Gran Torino & Church service today had smth in common.
They were both talking about th importance of life and things in relation to it.
Which is what has been bothering me the past few days.
Feeling uneasy, as I had no one to talk to about it.
Apparently, help came in thru various ways.
&I'm thanking God for it.

I'm been also neglecting B these past few days too.
&I kinda regret it.
No amount of apologies is gonna help me forgive me,
I'm just hoping for th best.

Oh, SHERY is back!
I so miss you BFF! :D
&&NPSU this week!
Woots.
Double fun.

/ps,
No one is a perfect role model.
That's why we try to be th best amongst each other to prove it.


Me

Tagboard

Archives
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
December 2010

Credits
Designer
Inspiration