I don't know, seems as if I may have lost it all.
Friends, people whom I thought I would have looked up to.
Gone.
Yeah, speaking of which.
Something of which Jason, Kenneth's friend, said was kinda true.
He said that, 'We @#$%^&*'! be !@#4ing !@#$ on *&^* that !@#!'& #$@%^ to @#$$@**.'
Decipher it.
It like when I hang around them I just tend to feel very irritated.
They just tend to tell you on how oh-so-amazing your life would be if you are there & stuff.
Like fudge, it's just a bloody school where you pursue your studies thats all.
Ugh, more or less I'm pissed off over th fact I'm meeting more new friends & neglecting old ones.
&don't try to say I never ask you guys out too.
I did my part to do what's best, I'm still here after-all.
I'm not dead or lame.
So yeah.
I'm just living my life the way it shouldn't be.
I don't wanna cling on to people who don't really treasure it all.
So now, things have change & I have given thoughts about it.
If you wanna be part of my life, just hop onto to me like a bus.
&I will take you out on a ride, for sure.
'Friends' will only treat you nice if they have a motive at the end of it.
Friends will treat you like shit, humiliate you in front of others but still cherish the friendship.
Anyway, this for my NPstudent card & ez-link card. NICE?