
Sigh, I don't know what's wrong.
Everything went so perfect on V'tines day.
But then, I just find it so hard to forgive.
Though I love you from the bottom of my heart,
I just can bring myself to forgive.
Or it is because I'm able to forget about it?
I'm just weird,
Normally people would find it easier to forgive then to forget, right?
Sigh.
I really love you.
It's gonna be hard for the next 2weeks when you're gone.
I'm gonna miss you much, really.
I got my enrollment package for LGMT on Saturday.
Currently waiting for them to send BS.
Ugh, almost everyone I know that got into BA has alr received theirs. ):
ENROLLMENT! :/
I can't wait for the notebook packages to be sent as well.
I want a Fujitsu LifeBook A6220 :D
I just find the model awesome with the exchangeable covers!
Planning to either get Purple or Red (If Kenneth isn't getting this model). :D

When did my heart go missin'? ):