Mmm.
I just a happy boy with a happy certain someone? :D
I really thankful for this life.
Anyway,
Viccintta's 18th rocked big time.
Apart from the after-math, I think it went well.
&I'm so never gonna play Indian-Poker the way Chris does.
I'll just die.
I drank things which was horrifying to the taste buds.
MAJOR ew.
I had to alight at National Stadium just to puke okay?
&like everyone walked past as if I was putting on a bloody show for them.
Morons.
&like I was supposed to work at 12?
In the end when I got there?
I was told to head back cos there was sufficient staff.
Like wle?
Can at least bloody call me luh, I wasted 2bucks just to go work.
Somehow, to sum it up the first half of Saturday sucked big time.
&the remaining half of th day rocked big time all because of you.
You took th effort to come & meet me when I was sick, gah.
Well, dinner was kinda fun I suppose?
Went to Church on Sunday, yes.
I'm gonna go church every week now! :D
Be a devoted Roman Catholic, folks would be darn proud.
HAHA.
Well they'll just be happy, heh.
Mmmm.
Yesterday, got me deffered for NS.
HAHA, just waiting for that NP enrollment package to arrive.
God, I don't know why I want to start school that bad! ):