I've not been blogging cos of my-all-so-busy-boring life, ):
Sigh, Timothy scared the shits out of me on Saturday when he said most of the guys got their NS letter.
Wle, I thought I was like due for NS anytime soon man!
But I decided to check the portal & this is what I got!
Dear Mr JOAVAN BRANDON WOLFGANG BOSCO PEREIRA.
You have not registered your National Service through the Internet yet.
Please do so between the period from Mon, 9 Feb 2009 to Fri, 27 Feb 2009 .
Have a nice day.
So I'm kinda safe, I guess?
Heh.
Anyways, I am gonna miss Sec5B!
Everyone's going everywhere.
Mostly SP & RP, I'm stuck at NP.
I know I shouldn't complaint but I miss my classmates too!
I'm very thankful to God for giving me a second shot at education.
This time I really won't let anybody down, I promise.
&to those who didn't make it for polytechnic or didn't got into the course they wanted,
Don't give up alright?
Have faith, do well again & succeed!
Sigh.
I'm like paying adult fare when I'm not even 21.
Sheez, I'm gna shut myself at home unless there's really a need to go out.
Went to Kenneth's place today,
Awesome fun shit.
Played Wii! :D
&watch hairspray. HAHAHA.
I'm so tired.
Geez, someone please blog for me?
p.s, Be my valentine?