Well, th week was pretty all tiring & stressed out.
&frankly, I'm starting to hate this season of Christmas.
It's rather th season of Bitchin' &Backstabbing,
Rather than th season of giving.
Oh wells.
It's like th awesome sex shit.
I'm having too many friendships on my fingertips.
I'm gonna lose them, not that I care so much about it.
It's just that they tend to do things just to ruin your mood.
Especially when they tend to think,
That they are much more prioritized than the other friends...
I treat all my friends equally.
I'm not biased, I don't favor anyone of them cos I think that they are cool.
Besides, having said this.
I feel sad that I hardly meet my Secondary School Clique.
Th only one that I kept close in-touch with is Bev & Vic.
I miss Joy, Glenys, Huda &Jingjie.
I miss Sec5B even tho they tend to piss th shit out of me.
I miss my all so random juniors as well.
I miss Yellow &Blue.
Anyway, you guys can say what you wanna say about me.
I don't give a two cents worth on what you think or say.
I am me, I know myself well &definitely much better than you.
Period.