<body>
Awesome Sh*t!
Saturday, November 22, 2008

Well, Red Camp 5 is over...
Kinda sad though, miss all those people there!
& really, it is awesome shit yo!
HAHA.


Day 1
I went alone as I thought no one from Fairfield was going.
So reached th convention centre bout like 8plus?
Kinda early luh, met Ruth at registration! :D

It was quite boring at first cos I had no friends.
So I was like texting all my Ngee Ann friends to see what where they up to.
But sadly most of them were morons! HAHAHA!
So this group of Fajar Sec students asked me to join them as I was aloneeee! ):

Started off with the tribe cheers.
HAHAHA, our tribe is simply awesome.
All th IJ girls, massive screaming.
&Amar was like my tribe GL. :D

We then had th CCA experience.
Oh Barracuda!
It's so so so awesome luh...
But I can't like sway and play the instrument together.
I suck at multi-tasking at times.

Lunch was provided by KFC.
Made more new friends there, from Commonwealth & Gan Eng Seng.
HAHA. Then we went to the HMS.
Had some panda origami thingy, puppet show & magic show...
It was like, uh ok luh.

Then to FMS!
Saw Farah &Alfred! :D
Awesome equipment they have there luh...
But I have to stay away from the creative industry, no good for me!

Back to Convention Centre again...
More cheering, I swear, I felt like I was a cheer-whore!
LOL.
Then we're done for the day, I was like bloody tiredd!

Day 2
Stupid 61 had some issues with its doors closing, ugh.
As usual, reached early...
Met this dude who's like my senior from Fairfield.
I can't really recognize him luh, neither could he...

We went to HS for nursing.
It was quite cool to see all th equipment!
But th only sick part was the colon thingy.
Imagine having a second asshole on your tummy, fucking sick yo!

Next was LSCT,
It was quite okay luh.
I kinda like what they presented,
Mainly most of the things were in relation to Chemistry & Biology.
I got like 2 small plants from it.

Lunch was Breeks!
Huge load of Pasta man, not really in fav for it.
But no choice lah, just eat lo.
Shiok Shiok only!

Then it was to BA, ♥.
It was fun, I so wanna go International Business!
Had some Stamp creating thingy, we won 3rd. (:

Next, went to my ICT, ehhhhh, it was nothing much.
But thank you Zaiman for accompanying me!
If not, I'll just kill myself luh!

Back to Convention Centre for MASS DANCE!
Totally love it! :D
It was dinner & then back home.

Day 3
I swear 61 was testing me today, th usual bus didn't turn up.
So, I waited for like 30mins?
Tskkkkkkkkkkk!

However, I reached NP like 20mins later.
So it wasn't that bad!
Had th finale of the Chronicles of Red Camp.
Medusa, th Centurion Queen, is like HOT!
Amar was funny being th Centurion King! :D


Then we went to SoE to build some structure which was a failure.
I mean, most of th teams that won were like all GIRLS!
Like wtf?
Lunch was Pizza, not that filling but yummy! :D
Had th MASS DANCE & th Cheer Competition.
It was Madness &we made record as well! :D

Centurions won the 'Enchanted Tribe' Award!
It was like sad as it was like th somewhat last event in Red Camp 5.
Then had Yoshi for dinner &somemajor-camwhoring session. :D
But the Hip-Hop night was like th BEST-AWESOME EVENT EVER!


&as much as I miss Red Camp 5.
I miss my voice even more! )):


Me

Tagboard

Archives
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
December 2010

Credits
Designer
Inspiration