With hopes that maybe I’ll get a chance to see you.
When I close my eyes,
I’m going out of my head.
Lost in a fairy-tale,
Can you hold my hands and be my guide?
Clouds filled with stars cover your skies
&I hope it rains.
You’re the perfect lullaby.
What kind of dream is this?
You could be a sweet dream or a beautiful nightmare.
Either way I don't wanna wake up from you,
Sweet dream or a beautiful nightmare...
Somebody pinch me, your love's too good to be true.
My guilty pleasure I ain't going no where,
Baby long as you're here,
I’ll be floating on air cause you're my...
You can be a sweet dream or a beautiful nightmare.
Either way I don't wanna wake up from you.
I mention you when I say my prayers.
I wrap you around around all of my thoughts,
Boy you're my temporary high.
I wish that when I wake up you’re there.
To wrap your arms around me for real
&Tell me you’ll stay by side...
Clouds filled with stars cover your skies
&I hope it rains.
You’re the perfect lullaby.
What kind of dream is this?