Today, is indeed a very F**K-ed up day at school.
I really had to resort in using vulgarities man.
TSK!
Firstly,
I didn't receive a commendation award for my drama CCA.
Like wth?
I contributed alot to the CCA thru my 4 years in the school & not even an appreciation award?
Tsk. I don't understand why some people deserve to be on that list, really?
I'm not seeking for an award, just that I feel kinda disappointed that I'm not appreciated at all.
Many of my class people received awards in the Distinction category.
Not many received Merit & a few Appreciation award. Tsk.
Guess what?
I received a Colours Award for Dragon-Boat, like wth?
Besides that, my overall results are out.
&it was terrible!
English Language - C5
Chinese Language - C5
Mathematics - A2
Combined Humanities - F9
Combined Sciences - C5
Food & Nutrition - B4
L1R4 - 21 points
L1R5 - 30 points
Damn! :P