Just that I can't go back to Sentosa Luge unless,
I'm willing to commit more days on a weekly basis.
Damn, I just hope that there's a place for me when I'm done with O's.
Final term just started & I can really feel the stress.
A month more & the O's begin, sucks.
Well, I got back my results for those papers I took.
Kinda satisfied by it?
Combined Science = B3, 67% (Hopefully)
Chemistry,
Paper 1 - 15/20 (MCQ)
Paper 3 - 44/65 (Written)
Paper 5 - 11/15 (Practical)
Total = 70%
Physics,
Paper 1 - 12/20 (MCQ)
Paper 2 - VR (Written)
Paper 5 - 8.5/15 (Practical)
Total = 58.6%
Combined Humanities = C6, 50% (Hopefully)
Social Studies,
SBQ - 17/25
SEQ - 8/25
Total = 50%
History,
SBQ - VR
SEQ - VR
Total = VR
English Language = B4, 63.3% (Hopefully)
Paper 1,
Section 1 - 19/30
Section 2 - 19/30
Total = 63.3%
Paper 2,
Comprehension - VR
Summary - VR
Total = VR
There, my results, I think I did quite well.
If only I didn't missed out on those 4 papers.
I just hope that they won't moderate the marks till I fail.
Damn...