I'm so so satisfied with myself for doing exceptionally well in the preliminary examinations.
Received back my other 3 subjects!
Mathematics - A1, 77.5% (Hopefully)
Paper 1 - 62/80
Paper 2 - VR
Total = 77.5%
Chinese Language - C5, 58%
Paper 1,
Letter Writing - 9/20
Composition - 31/50
Total = 57.1%
Paper 2,
Comprehension - 35/70
Total = 50%
Paper 3,
Oral - 25/40
Listening Comprehension- 16/20
Total = 68.3%
Food & Nutrition - B4, 61%
Paper 1,
Theory - 55.5/100
Total = 55.5%
Paper 2,
Coursework - Unknown
Total = 60% - 74% (Range from A2 - B4)
You can see why am I satisfied with my results as I didn't fail for any subject!
Well, I just hope I don't fail any subject when they moderate the papers containing a VR in it.
Sigh, I hope all goes well man!
English Language - B4
Chinese Language - C5
Mathematics - A1
Combined Humanities - C6
Combined Sciences - B3
Food & Nutrition - B4
L1R4 = 17 points
L1R5 = 23 points
I am happy, happy boy.