I'm just glad I somewhat managed to survive thru the Prelims period, oo-la-la!
Just lazing around at home,
Cos my shift was cancelled due the weather.
SIAN!
Oh wells, I'm like youtube-ing & MTV-ing...
So many videos, so many nice songs!
I love Cassie's 'Official Girl' lyrics man!
Listen, today makes it a year.
Don't you think it's time that you made it clear.
You gotta get on your dibs,
Tell me what it ain't or what it is,
I can handle it.
I've had it up to here,
I don't wanna pressure you dear.
I've sent back to back dudes,
Away from my door.
Thinking I was looking for,
Not anymore.
I'm tired of trying,
I'm still your unofficial girl.
You gotta love me in the light and the dark.
You gotta give me, give me,
All of your heart.
I wanna be your official girl,
Said I wanna wanna wanna be your official girl.
But, Danity Kane's 'Bad Girl' is hot!
Here's some shots of yesterday's Fireworks Festival.
Can't wait for Wednesday!
Heading down to Ellenborough Market Café at Swissôtel Merchant Court,
To celebrate my Godfather's 50th Birthday, woots!
HAHA.
Oh wells.
&I'm off!
Cheers.
I wanna be your official boy.

