120th Founder's Day Dinner was a blast,
Well least to me it felt that way.
School ended early yesterday due to Founder's Day.
So met my darling Viccintta
& we headed down to Central to get her a dress for the dinner.
Gosh, she does indeed look stunning with both the dresses she bought.
Then we went shoe hunting at D&C + Charles & Keith.
'Oh someone please do train my pretty Viccintta how to walk in heels!'
Then we decided to grab a bite at this pizza place,
the food is superdeliciousfuckingnicetothemax!
After that, had to rush back to school for the unveiling of the plaque at 178 Neil Road.
I went alone to Neil Road cause the girls was taking a pretty long time to get ready.
I love the sign that's being put up in-front of the school.
Love it to the max.
After the ceremony is over, we headed down to the SwissĂ´tel, The Stamford.
The bus ride there sucked big time alright?
I'm starting to dread long bus rides, ugh.
Reached the place, got changed ASAP
Cause Jing Xia & Abigail was waiting for us.
I love the place man, kinda sad cause I missed the Cocktail part of the dinner. ):
The food was DELI-C-IOUS!
Everyone was practically cam-whoring instead of paying attention to the program.
Well the night came to an end,
I must really admit that I have no regrets choosing Fairfield as my secondary school.
I love Fairfield!
ps/. 20 out of 32 people attended school today, tsk.



