Is it me? Or did we agree to love?
Tell me why I don't feel we got enough,
It's you but what about me?
It seems like you live a life without me.
Everything seems to have your time but us,
My space in your heart is closing up.
&the place where you picture is hanging.
Is the only time that you with me.
Don't leave me out here all alone,
I'm still right here, where'd you go?
Look around, don't you feel something missing?
I'm the one you promised you would love.
But you got ahead so far away,
while I'm holding on please turn around.
I see you but I don't feel you,
Can't get your attention to save my love.
Look back and see me now,
Don't let me down please turn around.
Tell me why I don't feel we got enough,
It's you but what about me?
It seems like you live a life without me.
Everything seems to have your time but us,
My space in your heart is closing up.
&the place where you picture is hanging.
Is the only time that you with me.
Don't leave me out here all alone,
I'm still right here, where'd you go?
Look around, don't you feel something missing?
I'm the one you promised you would love.
But you got ahead so far away,
while I'm holding on please turn around.
I see you but I don't feel you,
Can't get your attention to save my love.
Look back and see me now,
Don't let me down please turn around.
Drama farewell was fab-uuuu-lous!
Thanks Guys.
Really appreciated what you guys had prepared for us.
Pictures are uploaded on FB!
Check it out yo!