<body>
Doesn't Really Matter...
Tuesday, April 22, 2008

SORRY.

I apologise for nt updating!
Busy, busy, busy with my mid-years in progress!

Had my Chinese paper on Saturday morning till afternoon luh.
Mmm. I hope I did well though as I could manage to answer most of th questions.
After that, went home got changed, met vic at her place.
Bussed down to Dempsey with Bev & Sha too.
&&we had Ben &Jerry's! :D
It was love &Chunky Monkey is to die for!
Then we headed down to Esplanade, met Fenny on th bus.
Bussed home after th girls reached Esplanade.

Went to work on Sunny Sunday.
Th sun was bloody hot!
Thank God, work ended early! YAY!

Monday was boo boo hoo.
I was so god-damn tired luh.
Received our certificate of commendation from th school for Dragon-Boating.
F&N was much productive this time, like finally?
Slept during English, was rly dead tired...
Maths was er...

Well, My English Paper went well I hope?
Went to Dover with my besties, major bitchin'
Gawd, I bet it was like th ultimate sin kinda thing?

Went home, rested till like midnight?
Mugged for Humanities till 3a.m. :D
Yes, madness I tell you.

Well, 3 subjects down.
Now left with Maths, Food&Nutrition &Sciences.

Oh man.
Can't wait for this to end.


If you only know,
That i miss you so much.
Your voice, your touch, your smell,
It still lingers.


Me

Tagboard

Archives
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
December 2010

Credits
Designer
Inspiration