&I'll never give myself to another,
The way I gave it to you.
Don't even recognize,
The ways you hit me, do you?
It's gonna take a miracle to bring me back,
&you're the one to blame.
I guess this is what I get,
For wishful thinking.
Should've never let you into my door.
Next time you wanna go on and leave,
I should just let you go on and do it.
It's not usual like how I'll leave,
It's like I checked into rehab.
The way I gave it to you.
Don't even recognize,
The ways you hit me, do you?
It's gonna take a miracle to bring me back,
&you're the one to blame.
I guess this is what I get,
For wishful thinking.
Should've never let you into my door.
Next time you wanna go on and leave,
I should just let you go on and do it.
It's not usual like how I'll leave,
It's like I checked into rehab.