I was like half asleep during chapel luh.
Terrible.
History lesson was like a roller coaster, mixed emotions nd stuff.
Couldn't be bothered, atleast I know I did put in my effort.
Chinese was a disappointment again.
I failed my test, th same score too.
Like wtf?
Guess what?
I'm now down with a bloody fever, all thanks to th stupid weather.
I'm going to see th doc tmr, ugh.
Training was alright luh, ended early due to th bad stormy rain.
Th B'div boys were having our bonding session by playing in th wet weather.
(This explains why I got sick)
Damn funny luh, pushing one another, tsk.
Like they say, boys will be boys.
Then we decided to shower up &head back home.
So while waiting in line to shower,
We found guys showering in th female cubicals,
Note, GUYS not a guy!
Damn freaky luh, I bet th girls are wondering what were they doing inside man.
Even me & Ivan was freaked out by it...
Tsk, tsk.
After that cam-whored alot while waiting for th bus!
Us tryna act dao.
Us tryna act cool.
5NA, POWER!
Tryna pose with Fengyuan's idea.
Random luh.
So many...
Bright lights, they cast a shadow.
But can I speak?
Well is it hard understanding,
I'm incomplete.
A life that's so demanding,
I get so weak.
A love that's so demanding,
I can't speak.