Oh no...
It has happened again!
My dad encourages me to take a poly route instead on JC!
Damn... ACJC! I so wanna be there...
Well, I did up some research
&here are th courses that I wouldn't mind gg if I chose poly.
Singapore Poly.
- Diploma in Accountancy
- Diploma in Applied Drama and Psychology
- Diploma in Business Information Technology
- Diploma in Banking & Financial Services
Temasek Poly.
- Diploma in Aviation Management & Services
- Diploma in Accounting & Finance
- Diploma in Applied Food Science & Nutrition
- Diploma in Baking & Culinary Science
- Diploma in Business Information Technology
Nanyang Poly.
- Diploma in Accounting & Finance
- Diploma in Business Management
- Diploma in Banking & Financial Services
- Diploma in Food Science
Ngee Ann Poly.
- Diploma in Accountancy
- Diploma in Business Information Technology
- Diploma in Banking & Financial Services
- Diploma in Film, Sound & Video
(Note; Common courses are under th Business School)
Sigh, but I still don't know. DAMN!