Hello all :D
Im' back.
Dragon-boating training on Friday was FAB!
Really enjoyed myself, even tho' I was kinda tired nd weak from rowing.
MY LEGS WERE LIKE PRACTICALLY SHAKING LUH.
I need to build up. Eat more.
Sigh.
Ended like 7 plus?
Had dinner with th lovely ladies at Dover.
It was massive bitchin' I swear!
Chandhi is hilarious luh.
Went back ard 8 plus.
Woke up late on Saturday finding my whole body aching.
Im' so gna get used to this soon.
Went Olie's cafe @ Haji Lane.
Felt kinda happy for him but disappointed in myself, long story.
Anyways,
Met bobo at bugis, its been hell long since we last met up.
We went to Cathay, wanted to watch 'Step Up 2', stupid timings.
We caught 'Meet th Spartans' instead, freaking funny.
Went back to Haji lane, had dinner at some Arabic restaurant.
DELI-CI-OUS!
Slacked around till 10 nd went back.
Yesterday was madness,
I somehow started work at 9.30am & ended at 9.30pm, MAD RIGHT?
Overtime was like 3hours?
But it was for a 'GOOD CAUSE', heehee!
Met Stanley for dinner then head back home.
Today was th first day of th march holidays
&Im' working at Sentosa while every one's enjoying themselves, ugh.
Th crowd was ok compared to th weekends.
Went to vivo with Tasha for some 'Toast-Box', YUM!
Anyways,
I hope to blog more often when Im' free.
For now Im' busy :(
That's all for now.
Toodles.