School's coming along alright, as I would say...
I'm done with almost all my test except for Combined Humanities &English.
This year is so gonna be stressful,
O'Levels,
Drama,
DSA,
120th Anniversary,
Carnival@Fairfield,
5B,
Arts 4 Christ,
Sentosa Luge,
&much more to come...
Man, I rly wish that th class would just come together nd co-operate for once?
Is that so hard to ask for?
I just can stand it, it's irritating nd frustrating when you try to get attention from them to obey...
&th worst part is that they don't fucking listen.
Sigh...
Well enough about th class.
I'm starting to miss th other half more.
I thought it would be good if we went our own ways to prevent further conflict,
But instead it brought me sorrow nd pain.
Sigh, forget it.
No turning back...
Today,
Headed out with my darlings to town to chill.
Oh, We bumped into Ms. Toh too!
She's like so sweet luh....
Then we went to,
Far East for dinner, walk walk, see see.
Hereen to shop shop.
Cathay to yum yum.
Then we called it a day.
Tmr's Vic belated birthday celebration, so looking forward to it.
Caian!

Oh?

Shake that booty, baby!

Huh?

Ms. Toh!

Yum Yum.

More Yum Yum.

Love.

More LOVE.

Its getting late.
I'll call it a night.
Cheers.