I love it (I love it)
You love it (You love it)
Every time (Every time)
We touchin (We touchin)
I want it (I want it)
You want it (You want it)
I'll see you (I'll see you)
In the morning (In the morning)
Wanna put my fingers through your hair
Wrap me up in your legs
& love you till your eyes roll back
I'm tryin to put you to bed, bed, bed
I'mma put you to bed, bed, bed
Then I'ma rock your body
Turn you over
Love is a war
I'm your soldier
Touchin you like it's our first time
I'mma put you to bed, bed, bed
I'ma put you to bed, bed, bed
Happy Valentines' Day Yea'll!
You love it (You love it)
Every time (Every time)
We touchin (We touchin)
I want it (I want it)
You want it (You want it)
I'll see you (I'll see you)
In the morning (In the morning)
Wanna put my fingers through your hair
Wrap me up in your legs
& love you till your eyes roll back
I'm tryin to put you to bed, bed, bed
I'mma put you to bed, bed, bed
Then I'ma rock your body
Turn you over
Love is a war
I'm your soldier
Touchin you like it's our first time
I'mma put you to bed, bed, bed
I'ma put you to bed, bed, bed
Happy Valentines' Day Yea'll!
School was lovely today.
Received gifts from my darlings.
Thanks yea! :D
Wasn't many as compared to others but I like them.
Yeah.
Th Lovely Gifts.

Cookie Monster! :D

Baby Taz.

Th Watch.

Sweater!

Thanks,
Joy for th Baby Cookie Monster.
En & Glenys for th Baby Tasmanian Devil.
Kev for th Watch & Sweater.
Rachel for th cookies.
Atiqah for th cookies.
Chandhi for th cookies.
JJ, Vic, Sha & Huda for th note nd the bear.
Mr. Ho, Ms. Lily &Mrs. Tan for th goodies.
&& not forgeting everyone for making this day special
Spread th love.
Cookie Monster! :D
Baby Taz.
Th Watch.
Sweater!
Thanks,
Joy for th Baby Cookie Monster.
En & Glenys for th Baby Tasmanian Devil.
Kev for th Watch & Sweater.
Rachel for th cookies.
Atiqah for th cookies.
Chandhi for th cookies.
JJ, Vic, Sha & Huda for th note nd the bear.
Mr. Ho, Ms. Lily &Mrs. Tan for th goodies.
&& not forgeting everyone for making this day special
Spread th love.