I don't know, if I am the one for you in this life.
I can't help, hearing my voice calling your name.
Cuz when I, trying so hard not to look in your eyes.
Maybe I, have fallen in love with you.
I can't so describe,
How I'm feeling deep inside.
So much more than I can say,
With your touch it feels so right.
Oh my, you're so near,
All the time in this place.
For I know in my heart,
I will never let you go.
In this lifetime,
Do you know why, oh baby,
Cause you're just so Beautiful to me.
Well tonight, maybe this time I can hear you breathe.
It's alive, to see you smile with those tears in your eyes.
They may say, that you're just a girl in this spinning world.
In my heart, you're like the world to me.
I can't so describe,
How I'm feeling deep inside.
So much more than I can say,
With your touch it feels so right.
Oh my, you're so near,
All the time in this place.
For I know in my heart,
I will never let you go.
In this lifetime,
Do you know why, oh baby.
Cause you're just so beautiful to me.
Touch my hand; feel my heart,
Hold me close&you'll find me.
I can't help, hearing my voice calling your name.
Cuz when I, trying so hard not to look in your eyes.
Maybe I, have fallen in love with you.
I can't so describe,
How I'm feeling deep inside.
So much more than I can say,
With your touch it feels so right.
Oh my, you're so near,
All the time in this place.
For I know in my heart,
I will never let you go.
In this lifetime,
Do you know why, oh baby,
Cause you're just so Beautiful to me.
Well tonight, maybe this time I can hear you breathe.
It's alive, to see you smile with those tears in your eyes.
They may say, that you're just a girl in this spinning world.
In my heart, you're like the world to me.
I can't so describe,
How I'm feeling deep inside.
So much more than I can say,
With your touch it feels so right.
Oh my, you're so near,
All the time in this place.
For I know in my heart,
I will never let you go.
In this lifetime,
Do you know why, oh baby.
Cause you're just so beautiful to me.
Touch my hand; feel my heart,
Hold me close&you'll find me.