Its rly rly been so long since I last blogged.
Sigh. Been rly busy &tired with work.
1000hrs - 2100hrs. 11 days.
Yes, it coming to an end!
&&guess what?
I've been intro-ed to another job,
Thanks to Yvonne! :D
Hopefully I get it.
If I get in, I'll be working in theatre finally!
Like a local famous production, but backstage.
Not bad for a start too :)
Yeah.
Oh, I wanna get alot of things now.
But my main focus is to get Party Of God Jeans.
&a Canon EOS 400D Kit (EFS 18-55).
Yes, finally I'll be having a DSLR as my first camera.
Thanks to Rebecca for influencing me to get one! :P
I so love her DSLR luh.
Super duper cool.
But I also wanna get her Canon EOS 88, a SLR one.
Ah. I'm so into Photography! :D
N'level Results are out soon.
Shit!
Hope for th best.
Cheers!
Cheers!