I don't mean to be blunt but baby
I know that i've got the thing you need
Say what you want and I can make sure
you get it on the count of three
We can move slow or we can move fast
to get to it right away
You must've known with a body like that
I'd go insane
You got me so
So hooked on
Every little thing you do
has got me so
So turned on
Let me take a look at you
Without a doubt
I'm higher now
Girl I'm higher now
Every little thing about you has got me so
I know that i've got the thing you need
Say what you want and I can make sure
you get it on the count of three
We can move slow or we can move fast
to get to it right away
You must've known with a body like that
I'd go insane
You got me so
So hooked on
Every little thing you do
has got me so
So turned on
Let me take a look at you
Without a doubt
I'm higher now
Girl I'm higher now
Every little thing about you has got me so