But to stand with you in a ring of fire,
I'll forget the days gone by.
I'll protect your body and guard your soul,
From mirages in your sight.
If that's the only place where you can leave your doubts,
I'll hold you up and be your way out.
&if we burn away, I'll pray the skies above,
For snow to fall on the Sahara.
If you only knew,
I am not that naive.
I am not that stubborn.
I am not that immature 16 year old kid.
I am someone that you clearly not know very well.
I am someone thats willing to go all th way.
Now all I need is time.
&I giving you all th space that you need.
I am gonna try all my best to win you back.
I will prove it.
Just wait.
Remember the good times that we had?
I let them slip away from us when things got bad.
How clearly I first saw you smiling in the sun,
Wanna feel your warmth upon me, I wanna be the one.
I'm so afraid to love you, but more afraid to loose.
Clinging to a past that doesn't let me choose.
Once there was a darkness, deep and endless night.
You gave me everything you had, oh you gave me light.
&I will remember you,
Will you remember me?
Don't let your life pass you by,
Weep not for the memories.
I'm going to do what I can now to make me better.
No matter how hard it will be.
I'll just do that.
I'm determined...
Whispering our goodbyes, waiting for the train.
I was dancing with my baby in the summer rain,
I can hear him saying; Nothing will change,
come dance with me baby in the summer rain.
Oh my love its you that I dream of,
Oh my love, since that day.
Somewhere in my heart I'm always,
Dancing with you in the summer rain.
Doesn't matter what I do now,
Doesn't matter what I say.
Somewhere in my heart I'm always,
Dancing with you in the summer rain.
I hope you are willing to wait.