Applied many places over the past few days,
&yet no calls.
Mmm...
Friday met Vic &Glenys at Vivo.
Slacked ard th skypark.
Sigh. It was rly emo shit luh...
Plus we're so so bored &tired of life.
Well, stayed there till like 11 plus then went to HBF interchange.
Took th last bus of 963 with Glenys &got down at Alexandra Road to switch.
Waited for Vic's bus to arrive then I went home.
Glenys Last Bus
Me & Glenys
Glenys, Vic &Me
Saturday was even bleah.
Slacked at home till like 7?
Then went to meet Roy,
&We went to Vivo to slack.
Well, I've been going out just to kill time lo...
Sucks!
Me &Roy
Sunday?
Haha.
Went to IMM - Town - Marina SQ.
Met the babes outside MACS &we cam-whored like mad.
I miss them so so much.
All th pics are on my facebook album! :D
Monday.
Went to apply at Robinsons.
Bloody hell.
Th Queue was effing long luh. Tsk.
Then applied at NUM, again.
Mmm.
Then went to Sentosa to meet th guys at Luge,
¬ forgetting my bitch at Coffee Bean! :D
Then slacked ard at vivo before going home.
Today.
Slacked ard at home.
Went out to Sentosa to meet my bitch again!
Haha. Then meet Stanley after he end work.
Mmm.
Maybe applying at Coffee Bean, Boat Quay.
(If my bitch is working there! :D)
Oh wells.
I pray I do get a call soon!
I'm broke too! :C
Sigh
Love yea'll!