It's really not your fault,
That no one cares to talk about it.
Cause I've seen love die,
Way too many times,
When it deserved to be alive.
That no one cares to talk about it.
Cause I've seen love die,
Way too many times,
When it deserved to be alive.
Sigh.
Another friend I know got into that company too.
I just wanna work there so badly aight?
Its like a dream job for me.
Just let me work!
Yesterday was...
Met Felicia at Commonwealth MRT.
I wore all green yesterday, yes I wore my green skinnies.
HAHA.
Damn nice okayyyyy!
Went to Taka for Pepper Lunch!
YUMYUM!
Then to tangs to see Joy.
Was waiting for 36 to go Changi
Then we saw Bev &Jay opposite.
They came over, chat for awhile then left.
So we bussed to T3.
HAHA, our butts got cramped. WTF!?!
Well, It was smelly luh.
Cos its new so yeah.
But it was rly rly big.
Didn't take any pictures.
Will do next time! :D
Then decided to bus back to Marina.
Met Bev &Jay 30mins later.
Vic tagged along later.
We caught enchanted.
Damn nice man!
Haha,
But Me &Vic ran for 111
While the rest rushed to cityhall for their last train
Cos it was so late alrdy...
Hohoho!
But to end it off.
The day was ok :D