I'm still kinda upset on why I didn't get a job at this retail outlet.
Its just so wierd luh.
I mean like a friend's friend of my got in.
He's;
th same age,
shorter then me,
chinese,
&prolly no working exp.
I mean like compare that to me,
I also would have gotten in that job.
Unless maybe I not good looking? (What Rubbish)
Unless maybe I wasn't cut for it? (What Rubbish)
Mmm.
Th only other reason is because he's Chinese &I'm not.
It will be a stupid reason to choose if I thought that way.
But I am goona stick to that.
(Okay, I'm goona be ego-istic now)
I mean like I have so much potential,
I do give in my 100% best when it comes to this.
&I'm not racist when it comes to customers.
I do treat them fairly.
I don't judge them by their social status.
I don't shun people away just because of th way are dressed.
I don't entertain good-looking people just to raise my social status.
I don't suck up to my bosses just to gain their attention.
I don't give up or in easily.
I know how to control my anger.
I am a fast learner.
Okay, Having said that.
I should be empolyed by them.
But apparently, no.
It sucks.
Plus, its my dream job. Ugh
Fuck this.
Just hate it when they choose people over skin colour.
Screw it.