I'm not sure.
I can't handle th heat.
Everytime we quarrel, I cry.
Not physically but emotionally.
You never know how much everything means to me.
I won't say much, you are just like them.
24/7, always arguing on who is right & what is wrong.
I would prefer much if you can just take a gun
&shoot me there nd then.
I very much prefer myself hurting physically than emotionally.
We tend to lose our cool & argue even more,
Rather than making the situation good.
&I know you would tell me saying that you didn't change,
Of which indirectly telling me that I did.
Well, someone once told me.
'It takes 2 hands to clap'
So yeah...
I don't wanna lose someone like you.
You're my friend.
&I do cherish th moments we had.
I can't handle th heat.
Everytime we quarrel, I cry.
Not physically but emotionally.
You never know how much everything means to me.
I won't say much, you are just like them.
24/7, always arguing on who is right & what is wrong.
I would prefer much if you can just take a gun
&shoot me there nd then.
I very much prefer myself hurting physically than emotionally.
We tend to lose our cool & argue even more,
Rather than making the situation good.
&I know you would tell me saying that you didn't change,
Of which indirectly telling me that I did.
Well, someone once told me.
'It takes 2 hands to clap'
So yeah...
I don't wanna lose someone like you.
You're my friend.
&I do cherish th moments we had.
I miss you.