I'm Miss Bad Media Karma
Another day, another drama
Guess I can’t see the harm
In working and being a mama
And with a kid on my arm
I’m still an exceptional earner
You want a piece of me...
Another day, another drama
Guess I can’t see the harm
In working and being a mama
And with a kid on my arm
I’m still an exceptional earner
You want a piece of me...
Sigh.
I'm starting to miss sch alrdy.
I miss my sexys. :C
I miss some of my teachers nd their jokes.
Sigh, it's all gone.
I hope I pass my N's! :D
Friday,
Headed to Bev's place with Vic to help her dad with some packaging luh.
Was super duper fun! :D
Stayed over, watched 'Da Vinci Code' on DVD.
Went back around like 6plus?
Gosh, th trains were crowded luh &it was super cold.
Brrr!
Yup, supposed to meet CY at 1130
But instead I overslept &I met him at 2 plus?
Tsk. Got some undergarments from John Little &Robinsons. :D
I love them so much?!?
Gosh, Am I have an undergarment fetish? Tsk.
Meet Andy &Kwan Hoe for Stardust at GWC.
It was super duper cool balls! :D
I wanna watch alot alot of movies but damn th stupid ratings! :C
Had work yesterday.
But still got so stressed up!
Ugh, I hate ********.
So irritating!
But oh wells.
I have a 2 o'clock audition at mediacorp.
Wish me luck! :D
Love yea'll!