Hello!
Really sorry for updating much recently.
Was caught up with meeting up with friends nd work.
Well, yesterday was th last day for filming P&T5.
I am so goona miss them so much.
Friday was rly rly suckyy.
Cos apparently I had no plans.
So just lazed here nd there.
Was pretty much a day wasted luh.
Yesterday after filming, met Vic at 7.
Followed her down to Clementi to do her stuff.
Went Vivo to eat subway!
I love subway ok? :D
Mmm...
Then we bussed to Bev's place.
Bloody hell!
I swear I'll never ever bus down to Bev's place taking 188.
Th journey to there from Vivo is like a bloody killer.
Slacked down their block for awhile &then we left for LOT 1.
Met Sha at there,
Had supper at Macs :D
Then we went to some playground that was far from her place.
But th trip there was worth it as th PG had swings!
Cam-who-red a tiny bit.
Became all slutty for awhile.
Sha made me dance to 'Gimme more'
&It was like at this fitness corner thingy?
So I practically had to show some moves at some stations.
IT WAS RLY RLY FUNNY! :D
Haha. Then I pole-dance using th lamp post.
Bloody hilarious.
Went back to her place as we were all tired.
Watched 'Material Girls'
Damn nice :D
We rented 'American Haunting',
But they found th starting boring so we skipped it
&watched 'Just My Luck' &' John Tucker Must Die'
Half-way thru JTMD, I fell asleep luh.
I guess I was rly exhausted :C
Woke up like 7?
Took th train back home.
I'm currently sleepy but I don't wanna sleep! :D