I'm sexy, I'm cute,
I'm popular to boot.
I'm bitchin, great hair,
The boys all love to stare.
I want it, I'm hot!
I'm everything your not.
I'm pretty, I'm cool,
I dominate the school.
Who am I? Just guess.
Guys wanna touch my chest.
I'm major, I roar,
I swear I'm not a whore!
I bitch &I lead,
I act like I'm on speed.
You hate me cos I'm beautiful,
But I dont like you either!
I'm Hotness! Hotness!
I'm popular to boot.
I'm bitchin, great hair,
The boys all love to stare.
I want it, I'm hot!
I'm everything your not.
I'm pretty, I'm cool,
I dominate the school.
Who am I? Just guess.
Guys wanna touch my chest.
I'm major, I roar,
I swear I'm not a whore!
I bitch &I lead,
I act like I'm on speed.
You hate me cos I'm beautiful,
But I dont like you either!
I'm Hotness! Hotness!