For the first time, there is no mercy in your eyes
&the cold wind is hitting my face and you're gone
&you're walking away
&I am helpless sometimes
Wishing's just no good
'Cause you don't see me like I wish you would
'Cause you never were, and you never will be mine
(You looked happy, and that's great)
No, you never were, and you never will be mine
(I just miss you, that's all)
There's a moment to seize everytime that we meet
But you always keep passing me by
&the cold wind is hitting my face and you're gone
&you're walking away
&I am helpless sometimes
Wishing's just no good
'Cause you don't see me like I wish you would
'Cause you never were, and you never will be mine
(You looked happy, and that's great)
No, you never were, and you never will be mine
(I just miss you, that's all)
There's a moment to seize everytime that we meet
But you always keep passing me by
Well...
It's over,
I've to move with or without you.
I've come to accept the fact that you never will be mine.
I've moved on, started dating other people.
I've erased those sweet pleasant memories that we shared
Cos to me now, those sweet memories are just plain fucking nightmares.
So be gone!
You're fucking happy without me,
&so now I'm happy without you in life.
xoxo
wolfgang