'You tell me that you need me
Then you go and cut me down, but wait
You tell me that you're sorry
Didn't think I'd turn around, and say...
It's too late to apologize'
Then you go and cut me down, but wait
You tell me that you're sorry
Didn't think I'd turn around, and say...
It's too late to apologize'
I don't want this words to come out of me.
Really, I don't.
I don't wanna give up on you that easily.
You can have your reasons for avoiding me,
but I just wanna know why? Please tell me.
Don't keep me suffering in pain...
Sometimes I do really have to urge just to run away from all this.
Where? I don't know but I just wanna leave all this behind.
I can't take it anymore, esp. when my N'levels are coming closer.
Ugh. I am gonna give up on everything alrdy.
This is shit. Really.
I wanna be big in th future,
but I can't cos I'ma stubborn ASS now.
Screw this nd everything.
Love?
Where is it when I need you now?
Ugh.