Well.
Been thinking lately on how have i been living my life in 2007.
&well i must say it has been a great one for me,
God has blessed me with friends that i'm so thankful for;
Vic, Joy, Huda, Jingjie, Bev, Timo, Felicia &so many more.
You guys were there for me no matter what
&I appreciate it. Seriously.
Somehow I just wished that time could just stop here
&just let me cherish the people i have around me.
I just praying that next year,
I would hope to see th whole of Sec 4H go to Sec 5.
This bunch of classmates I have are the most memorable ones in my years in Fairfield.
Even my classmates in QPS can't come up to this standard (no offence),
But seriously, my class stays united &we fight for our rights.
I remember we fought for a rematch during inter-class games of which th whole council hated us.
We've created a household name for normal academic students
&our form teachers are proud of us as we're unique in one way or another.
If anyone would ask me on 'what do you most love about your school?'
I would just say 'My class', for without them I am nobody.
Thats about school, as for my personal life.
I do have my high's &low's.
Love for me this year has indeed been a fucking roller coaster ride,
Thank God. I have found him.
Bo, You just don't know how much you mean to me aight?
Give me time &I'll show it.
For your love for me is unfailing.
Well, there's still a remaning of 2.5 months to go.
&I hope that everything goes smoothly from now forth.
Wolfgang.