I can't compete with a memory
How can I fight with someone that I can't see?
Theres two of us but it feels like three
I wish her ghost would just let us be
Boy your everything I ever wanted
But I got tolet you go 'cause this love is...
Haunted
How can I fight with someone that I can't see?
Theres two of us but it feels like three
I wish her ghost would just let us be
Boy your everything I ever wanted
But I got to
Haunted
Going sentosa with part of 'Sexy 8' later.
Mmm. Sportsmenasia replied to my email,
think I'm gonna give them a call to arrange for an appointment or something luh.
Sigh, its still raining here.
I wanna go to th beach to calm &relax myself.
Been awhile huh?
I need this love more than ever.
I just need you back baby,
I apologize.
Sorry.