&you completely know the power that you have
The only one that makes me laugh
Sad and it’s not fair how you take advantage of the fact that I
Love you beyond the reason why
&it just ain’t right
&I hate how much I love you boy
I can’t stand how much I need you
&I hate how much I love you boy
But I just can’t let you go
&I hate that I love you so
The only one that makes me laugh
Sad and it’s not fair how you take advantage of the fact that I
Love you beyond the reason why
&it just ain’t right
&I hate how much I love you boy
I can’t stand how much I need you
&I hate how much I love you boy
But I just can’t let you go
&I hate that I love you so
I'm gonna wait if have to,
don't ask me why.
I just will.