Leave me out with the waste,
This is not what I do.
It's the wrong kind of place,
To be thinking of you.
It's the wrong time,
For somebody new,
It's a small crime
&I've got no excuse.
This is not what I do.
It's the wrong kind of place,
To be thinking of you.
It's the wrong time,
For somebody new,
It's a small crime
&I've got no excuse.
Sigh, today for me was a long day... a very very long day indeed. I can't even believe I even got up so early that I reached my working place at 8.45 a.m. Like wtf? But thank God I went early as today Sentosa had like 2-3 family day's event going and the queue for the SenEx was looooooong. Haha.
Then work started as usual... &then it started to rain! Yayness! Okay... I don't really wanna blog about work for now. I wanna blog about smth else. Well, currently everything is not going well. Therefore I shall stop here. Sorry.